domingo, 4 de maio de 2008

The first BALADA





Well, I went to my first Party in Toronto city, the club is called blvd room, nothing special, but a lot of people.
I nice place, beer not so expensive, like a 3.50 dollars, this is a cheaper beer here, believe it. Usualy is like 5.50 dollars. So I had like a 10 beers in 3 or 4 hours, I know was a lot.
So the party is a little bit strange, you can see the pictures, I’m so sorry because I didn’t bring my camera, then this pictures are from my cell phone. I promise next time I will bring it. Girls dancing together, is it common?
I meet Brazilians, Germans and many others countries.
Ok, after the party like 3 p.m. I was a little bit drunk and a little bit lost, I mean I was lost and drunk, the sub way wasn’t working and just a few street cars was working, then I walked like an hour and I found the way home.
On the back I found a lot of others clubs and some limousines, maybe famous actors or some thing like that, but I couldn’t know, or maybe somebody from Saudi Arabia, there are a lot of them in Toronto.
Was a nice experience, but I should drink less, hahahaha.
Next time I can tell more details.
See you later

4 Comentários:

Blogger Unknown disse...

Hi Big Friend!!! Fico muito feliz em ler suas novidades....todos aqui perguntam muito como vc está!!! Ahhh...vc é lembrado tbem em todas as aulas de inglês... Fique bem e aproveite tudo ao máximo aí...e se cuide tbem!!! Fe.

4 de maio de 2008 às 21:59

 
Blogger Stoll disse...

Hi big Carlos!!!
So you had your first party in Canada... The pictures are very interesting... I believe that you have enjoyed this party. But i don't see you in this pictures. We want to see you there... Hehehehehe Here in Brazil, no big changes also no news... When i have anything new, i write again... My english remains not so good, but i hope you understand me... Big hug my brother, and be happy...

7 de maio de 2008 às 20:11

 
Blogger Stoll disse...

Sorry, I forgot something...I was in Gustavo's marriage in Curitiba... The trip was very cool. if you want to see the pictures of my visit to Curitiba, go to my Orkut...

7 de maio de 2008 às 20:24

 
Blogger Stoll disse...

Hey Carlão!!!
Where are you???
Are you in Canada??? Some problem with the internet system... Hehehehehehe
When you have some news, build a new message to us here in Brazil...
Take care!!!
Stoll

12 de maio de 2008 às 22:47

 

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial